1. I descend from Western European Stock. Both of my family lines have been in North America for over 12 generations. This means I have insipid WASP roots.
2. I am the oldest of four brothers. I am the shortest in height, which makes my younger brothers very pleased.
3. I have never seen my parents fight; they have been together for over 50 years.
4. I am a student of wine and whisky.
5. I also collect art work from the Pacific Northwest.
6. Coconut makes me ill.
7. Tea is my drink; green, white, oolong, or red/black- I love it so !!
8. I am forever trying to flatten my stomach – my nemesis.
9. I love the Opera. My favorites are “Dialogues of the Carmelites”, “Salome”, and “The Ring Cycle”.
10. My favorite composer is Mahler; we have the same birthday.
11. I am a board certified Psychiatrist.
12. I have gone through Freudian and Jungian psychoanalysis. I am a Jungian.
13. I live in Phoenix, Arizona, since 2005. I am a native Michigander.
14. I take medicine for high blood pressure and high cholesterol/triglycerides.
15. I have never smoked tobacco or marijuana.
16. I hope I never stop learning and growing.
17. My fears – tarantulas, angry crowds, nuclear weopons, being sued, and heights.
18. I love to read. I would choose a book over most actitivities most of the time.
19. Things I haven’t ever done (so far) – marry, been arrested, or hit anyone.
20. I love to garden; growing heirloom tomatoes are my favorite. There is nothing as good as a home grown tomato – except a home grown melon.
21. Some of my favorite things – thunderstorms, a back stratch, hot water, noodles, and something else which will remain blank lest my relatives read this.
22. I continue to work on the advice “Be Not Afraid”.
23. Thanks to blogging I have a network of blogger buddies male and female, far and near.
24. I have ‘ADHD” wiring.
25. I am Catholic.
26. I am left handed; but I can do most things right handed if needs be.
27. I have a small hump at the base of my neck.
28. Despite years of ownership, I can’t operate the home entertainment system.
29. In general I am suspicious of technology.
30. I am aggravated by ignorance, rude people, and drivers using cell-phones.
32. I stutter if I talk too fast.
33. I speak some German; I can do some American Sign Language (ASL)
34. I like hot and spicy foods; I put ground pepper on nearly everything.
35. My favorite hot sauce is “Melinda’s’
36. I want to meet everybody on my blog list.
37. I want to see Ireland before I die.