I received this lovely award –
It was given by no less than four blogger buddies. So I am even more touched; I thank you all.
My understanding is I am supposed to post 7 things about myself. What a challenge! I’ve been struggling to find one thing for posting and now I have to ‘put out’ 7 in a sitting!
Well, here is goes… alas, it is not too stylish:
1) I am well over four feet.
2) A therapist once yelled at me for bringing a bagel into my appointment. I felt so awful and hurt by his action I vowed never ever raise my voice at a patient. And I have kept this promise.
3) I have never seen a professional football game.
4) Reaching retirement seems an impossibility. But if this should happen, I want to spend it cooking, making something new everyday with never a repeat. I have piles of recipes so I hope to get through as many things possible.
5) I read nearly 100 blogs; I have the hots for 12 of them.
6) Normally patient, I lock myself away whenever I have to fill out insurance forms for I invariably become cross. I am quite ugly then; it is not a pretty sight.
7) My favorite pizza topping is onions and anchovies.
I am supposed to nominate others but I am late to this party. I will soon do another sort of “Award”, called ‘Spo-ward” which I will give out to some of my 100. Oh, the Muses are back !……